IBM Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management is an all-in-one product that delivers requirements management, quality management, change and configuration management and project planning and tracking.
IBM Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management combines IBM Rational Team Concert, IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation and IBM Rational Quality Manager. It delivers requirements management, quality management, change and configuration management and project planning and tracking. These integrated capabilities foster greater communication, collaboration and visibility to accelerate delivery, improve quality and support better development decisions.
Key features -
- Real-time planning provides visibility and management across requirements, application development, design and test efforts—and integrates with execution—to boost collaboration and responsiveness.
- Lifecycle traceability raises awareness and provides visibility to related artifacts to improve decisions and offers a view of completeness from requirement through release.
- Utilize the Cloud to get up and running faster and focus on technological innovation.
- Collaborative tooling supports multiple technologies, platforms and processes to help you orchestrate and deliver value across teams, roles and disciplines.
- Gain a single source of truth with dashboards and analytics to help you respond rapidly to both positive and negative indicators in your projects.