Define compensation packages across all areas of your organization and around the globe using just one system. With compensation management software from Workday, you gain the insight needed to create compensation plans that attract and retain top talent.
No two organizations handle employee pay in exactly the same way. That’s why Workday Compensation management software gives you the tools to customize compensation packages and adjust them on the fly.
- Align employee awards with business objectives and results.
- Define packages, plans, and programs using data from Workday and the marketplace.
- Specify compensation components (base pay, bonuses, allowances, and so on) to measure total pay.
- Easily calculate unique merit, bonus, and stock requirements.
- Access contextual analytics when you need them to make better pay decisions.
Handle country-specific regulations and manage your global workforce from an easy-to-use compensation management system.
- Set up flexible location profiles, currency options, and allowance plans.
- Gain insight into compensation adjustments with detailed audit reports.
- Use allowance plans to provide global benefits options.
- Collaborate in real time during merit reviews, giving managers visibility.
Gain deeper insights, more automation, and fewer system integrations with a single system for HR and compensation management.
- Use one source of data to plan, analyze, and execute compensation packages.
- Manage job changes, ad hoc promotions, and more during compensation review.
- Gauge an employee’s total pay to make more-informed decisions.
- Trigger changes to compensation based on employee updates in Workday.
- Enhance the merit review process with adjustable plan targets.