Marketing automation refers to software that allows organizations to more efficiently market on multiple channels online (such as email, social media, websites, etc.) and automates repetitive tasks. To state the obvious, these tools can cut down tremendously on costs, time and human errors. They also generate new revenue for companies and provide excellent returns.
1. Hubspot: HubSpot offers social media marketing, email marketing, content management, web analytics, SEO and many other features to automate your marketing. You can build campaigns using its drag-and-drop interface. It offers multi-lingual support for Chinese, Dutch, English and Spanish. Other features include content creation & optimization, email marketing, social media suite, and marketing analytics dashboards. Its pricing starts at $200/Month and goes up to $2400/Month. It also offers integration with many applications such as Go to Webinar, Salesforce, Magento, Zapier, Wistia, Lead Pages, Shopify, WordPress, etc
2. InfusionSoft: Aimed at small sized businesses, InfusionSoft offers its users sales and marketing automation software. With Infusionsoft technology, you can capture more leads effectively. The Infusionsoft platform connects you with the people who really want to buy from you thus converting more contacts into customers. It starts at $199/month and goes up to $599/month. The basic plan only offers CRM and marketing but the higher paid plans offer CRM, marketing automation, sales automation and E-commerce.
3. Act-On: With Act-On, you can track influence & press activity, deliver consistent internal communications, measure traffic from press releases, manage brand identity and promote company events. You can expand your customer relationships by increasing product adoption, boosting retention and identifying brand advocates. It also offers multilingual support for 15 languages. Its pricing starts at $600/Month and goes up to $2000/Month.
4. Marketo: Marketo helps you build long-term relationships with them, engage the right customers, and optimize your marketing programs, thus building your company. It has a wide variety of applications to fit your marketing needs. You can use social media to grab customers or use email to engage customers. With personalized display ads, you can target the right customers. It is loaded with features such as file hosting, contact management, multilingual support and delivery tracking.
5. Pardot: Pardot is a B2B marketing automation by Salesforce which means you can integrate seamlessly with your Salesforce CRM. You can generate more leads, engage buyers with personalized campaigns and capture true marketing ROI with Pardot. With streamlined lead management, you can sell faster by reaching the right customers at the right time. The pricing starts at $1,000/month which offers email marketing, lead scoring & grading, in-depth prospect tracking and lead nurturing. Higher priced plans ($2,000/month and $3,000/month) offer advanced email analytics, Google AdWords integration, multiple scoring categories and social profiles.
6. LeadSquared: LeadSquared offers responsive landing pages which increase your traffic. You can use its website widgets to generate more leads from your existing website traffic. You can effectively capture leads from sources such as inbound email, online campaigns, phone calls, website, chat, etc. It uses a unique drip marketing technique which uses trigger based emails to sell round the clock. It also provides the feature to segment contact lists to nurture leads based on lead scores, behavior, geography, etc. Its pricing starts at $15/month and goes up to $750/month