Email list verification is about verifying an email list for its validity and deliver-ability. These help in analyzing each email ID for this purpose. Email list verification and validation helps in maintaining a good reputation among various ISPs through the mail server reputation and mail bounce rates. It also segregates email addresses of low quality from high-value contacts. Marketing gets simpler when you deliver your email to real email addresses. As your registered email list grows and time passes, a number of email ID’s expire i.e the user leaves the company they worked at or the change from a Hotmail to a Gmail account. There are a number of tools that can be used to check email validity. Here is the list of the best tools which are used to validate an email list:
1. Kickbox: Kickbox ensures that their users send emails to real users and helps them separate the low-quality addresses from high-value contacts. Kickbox makes it easy to verify a user’s email lists or integrate email verification into their application with Kickbox’s API.
2. EmailHippo: Emailhippo is an email validation online service for marketers and their clients. It helps businesses improve email deliverability through effective, real-time email verification and list cleansing. Emailhippo provides reliable, accurate and affordable data verification technology services to professionals and businesses worldwide.
3. Briteverify: Briteverify is an email list validator which helps users improve email deliverability. BriteVerify reduces the users bounce rate by 98% and helps their messages get delivered. It sends the email to all the existing users and waves of all the non-existing users so that the reputation of the user can increase and the bounce rate can decrease.
4. EmailChecker: Email checker has an API which can be used to check email addresses in real-time. They don’t just check syntax and domain, they also check that the user’s mailbox is available. This is the only way to know for sure if an email address is valid.
5. Bulk Email Checker: Bulk Email Checker is a web application that can verify if an email address is real or fake. The bulk verify system allows uploads of any plain text CSV or tab delimited list of emails to be bulk verified or the Rest API can be integrated directly into the user’s website or application. The system will also check for invalid DNS entries and filter role accounts and performs a deep cleaning SMTP test that will connect to the destination mail server and check if that mailbox exists and is able to receive mails.