Instead of traditional resumes, organizations looking to hire can now employ novel methods to evaluate developers, using these platforms as a more tangible measure of the programmers’ work — in terms of performance, their creative output and its value to the community.
Used for hiring programmers, Programmer Interviewing Tool is an online virtual interview tool. It simplifies the process of sourcing, assessment, and interview. It saves you time as it interviews candidates and sends you the report. This has made hiring more effective and easy.
1. HackerRank: HackerRank is a tool which makes hiring programmers simple and convenient. It poses competitive programming challenges to the community of programmers. On completion of the test, it generates a rank list on the basis of score. It makes the recruiter’s job simple and efficient. It speeds up the hiring process of your technical positions.
2. CodeEval: CodeEval is a tool that makes hiring programmers a simple process. It sources the right kind of developers for you meeting your exact needs. It even allows you create your own custom programming challenges. Developers can be filtered by their location, experience, employment status and education. Its scoring system rules out the guesswork and produces instant and reliable results making it perfect solution for your recruiting needs.
3. Codility: Codility is a tool that helps you through the process of hiring programmers. It begins assisting right from sourcing by providing you access to a vast talent pool. Then, it takes on assessment process by assessing and ranking the programmers. It also helps you with taking interviews. Its plagiarism detection and instant tests boost the speed of your tech recruiting cycle.
4. Tests for Geeks: Tests for Geeks is a service which helps the recruiters to assess the programmers online before inviting them for an interview. It saves time and effort of recruiters by avoiding wasting time on incompetent programmers. They can simply choose a test and review the assessment report. The report provides overall as well as category-wise score in the test.
5. HackerEarth: HackerEarth is a tool which helps you to accelerate your programmer recruiting putting minimum efforts. It facilitates developer sourcing using a pre-screened pipeline of candidates. Its technical assessment tools help further filtering the talent. Remote interviewing completes the process conveniently and effectively. It brings together the whole technical recruitment process under one umbrella.