Push notification tools allow you to send targeted messages that could include app updates, news and relevant content to your intended audience. You can send notifications to the user even when they are not active on your application or website. These notifications pop up in real time in the browser or mobile phone and are a highly effective method of boosting website traffic.
Push Notification Tools work on both desktop and mobile websites. Their targeted and persuasive notifications capture the instant attention of the user and improve their experience.
1. Pushcrew: Pushcrew is a push notification tool service using which enables you to send clickable messages like app notifications on phones. This fast and effective tool comes with various features and provides control and high web traffic. Compatible with Chrome, Safari, and Firefox, it is ideal for both B2B and B2C sites.
2. Urban Airship: Urban Airship is one of the most popular push notification services. For clients, it enhances the experience by going beyond just push notifications. Alongside excellent push notification services, it provides Interactive Notifications, Message Centers, In-app Messaging, Location, Wallets and Watch.
3. Catapush: Catapush is a push notification service which focuses on reliability and faster message delivery. Its delivery statuses tracking feature timestamps the messages as sent, delivered, opened, read or clicked. It also enriches the experience by personalizing messages using rich media and objects.
4. Carnival: Being the best in creative, location based marketing, Carnival is a popular choice. It focuses on your engagement with the user making use of in-app notifications, customizable message stream, rich media, and a drag-and-drop interface. Its audience segmentation lets you personalize your communication.
5. PushWoosh: PushWoosh enables the clients to send a push notification to their users. With its high scalability, it is value for money. It helps the clients by boosting click rates resulting in enhanced website traffic. It is compatible with Chrome, Safari, and Firefox and supports iOS, Android, Windows, and Blackberry.