Social Media Publishing tools are important for managing, monitoring, analysing and engaging different media profiles under one roof. These tools usually focus on efforts to publish your content across various social networks enabling effective social marketing. It lets you automate your scheduling and manage all your social content through a central library for targeting specific audience creating maximum impact.
Promoting your brand on social media has become an essential step in developing your business. But it’s a challenge to know when to post and finding the time to manage multiple social networks. Fortunately, there are a number of affordable tools to help. Here is the list of the best Social Media Publishing tools for you to choose from based on your requirements.
1. Sprinklr: Sprinklr is a social platform that provides with social media marketing, social advertising, content management, collaboration, advocacy and social media monitoring for large enterprises. The social content is made available in Sprinklr through Facebook apps, polls, quizzes, social ads and other web apps. Its content management features include bulk post uploading, enterprise content sharing and monitored social ad campaigns. Sprinklr provides multiple options for scheduling, publishing, and analytics covering RSS, link integration, content translation, branding and multi-channel analysis. It also has mobile apps for Android and iOS as well as social media partner programs with Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
2. Nimble: Nimble is a SaaS-based solution that combines CRM, social media and collaborated tools for small businesses.It can combine all the social media accounts into a unified contact book.It can integrate with 50 plus services including Google Contacts, Mailchimp, and Quickbooks. Some of the basic features are Contact Management, Social Listening, Insights, Sales & Marketing, Activity Management etc. Its customer support may include features like FAQs, Support tickets, Weekly demos etc.
3.Hootsuite: Hootsuite is a social media management system for brand management. The user interface is in the form of a dashboard and has integrations for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, MySpace, WordPress, TrendSpottr and Mixi. It also has additional integrations via its app directory. It allows you to post and manage multiple social media channels at the same time and is currently the only way to cross post to a Google+ page. Hootsuite allows you to delegate responses to different team members and the messaging feature allows team members to send private messages to each other. UberVU via Hootsuite allows you to track and visualize influencers, keywords, and trends in real time with conversation maps. There are also tools for team management that allow you to assign permission levels to members, create and assign tasks, and approve scheduled content.
4. Sociota: Sociota is an all-in-one social media tool for its management, monitoring, analysis and engagement.It allows you to manage multiple social media profiles from Twitter, Facebook without leaving your dashboard from a single integrated interface.It allows you to send and schedule tweets & status updates with images, links and to monitor your user and home feeds. For scheduling and publishing, it provides maar.li (its native link shortener) that also provides analytics as well as pre-scheduler, bulk update and visibility notifications. The Content Stream allows you to see who wants to share what content on their marketplace for the reach multiplier.
5. Buffer: Buffer is a Social Media Publishing tool which helps to drive traffic, increase fan engagement and save time on social media publishing. It makes it easy for the user to share the posts they like through a browser extension and the app automates the distribution of these scheduled posts throughout the day. Buffer also has an app available for iOS and Android as well.
6. Sprout Social: Sprout Social is a social media management software that provides engagement, publishing, analytics and team collaboration tools. It has a fully customizable inbox and an easy to understand user interface without many deductive graphs and statistics. It allows you to compare yourself with a competitor showing the number of daily mentions, percentage engagements and much more. Some of the its salient features are Social CRM tools including shared customer records, Team collaboration tools including live activity updates, Customer support features like Helpdesk and Advanced scheduling tools including ViralPost. One of SproutSocial’s best features is their Smart Inbox, which gathers all your important messages and alerts in a single stream, saving you time hunting around to reply to customer questions and concerns. You can also set keyword and brand alerts to appear in your Smart Inbox, incorporating them easily into your existing workflow.
7. Sendible: Sendible is a powerful Social Media Management Software to manage, measure and monitor the social networks.It allows you to engage with customers across multiple social media channels at any time to work under a single roof. It pulls posts and comments from sites like Twitter, Flickr so that it can all be replied at one place and highlighting of messages are done according to the priority. Some of the most useful features of Sendible are pre-sharing posts from all profiles, customizable workspaces, data safety and security, Blog commenting, scheduling commenting, sending comments, rescheduling tweets and much more.Its robust scheduling features make it easy to plan your social media strategy in advance.