Making a hotel successful is mostly about offering great services, being responsive to the needs of the guests and lodgers, knowing when to get out of the way and knowing when to repeat your suggestions of trying out specialties from your kitchen, serving the coffee hot and the towels clean, and doing all this with a smile that makes the guests comfortable. Reservations to help guests plan their stay, automated occasion greetings to patrons to be in their minds without pestering them with undesirable marketing messages and broadcasting promotional rates to motivate offseason occupation – all these and more desirable outcomes can be catalyzed for hotels that choose to invest in creating a power-packed and terrific looking website. Here’s a more layered presentation of the most exciting benefits that a hotel website comes with:
• Remotely provide a realistic view of your hotel’s rooms – Printed brochures hardly manage to convey the real image of the rooms you’ve got to offer. A website for your hotel allows you to categorically showcase high-quality images of the various kinds of rooms so that your prospects have reasons to try you out.
• Offer easy reservations – With readily available information about the tariffs and vacancy of rooms presented through a clickable calendar, you can help visitors plan their travel and accommodation better, which speaks well for your accommodation services.
• Upfront payments – Give tremendous to your cash flow cycles by using payment processing gateways to motivate patrons for paying fully or partially before availing your hotel services. What’s more, you could bundle in discounted breakfast and dinner options to nail down the deal hunters.
• Internal portal for managing large setups – If you own or manage a large hotel, or a chain of hotels, your website works as a centralized portal where employees and managers have their own accounts with suitable access privileges. This makes management of staff easier than ever before and frees up management’s time for more important activities.
• Massive potential for more organic clientele – With a well planned and SEO friendly hotel website, you could feature in searches made by frequent travelers, which is guaranteed to be a substantial boost for your client pool.
The Hotel website builders today are extremely powerful, yet simple enough that anyone with the ability to drag and dropping objects on a page can create beautiful and professional looking websites. They require no coding experience from the user and can have your hotel’s website up and be running in no time.
1. HotelRunner: HotelRunner is a freemium, cloud-based online sales, digital marketing, and channel management platform that assist hotels and travel agencies tailor, streamline, and improve their online outreach. It helps to create innovative sales channels, improve international brand recognition, reach more customers, and boost profits. It also automates inventory distribution, maximizes direct channel revenues, and boosts profit margins. It also provides a website builder, channel manager, Promotion engine, competition tracking support and more.
2. HotelPropeller: Hotel Propeller is an all-in-one website solution designed to help hotels, bed, and breakfasts, and resorts attract more guests and thrive on the web. They offer website templates crafted by web design professionals, a set of restaurant website management tools, and managed web hosting. A few key features of Hotel Propeller are Mobile Optimized platform, Manage updates, Online Booking, Accept payments and more.
3. InnDesk: Inndesk is a hotel website builder with booking engine. It helps users to create websites of hotels, bed and breakfast, guest houses, and holiday cottages. It helps to market the user’s hospitality business online. It offers website builder, customizable templates, Reservation manager for managing the bookings, booking form, Rate manager, hosting for the website, Guest database manager and more. Inndesk is compatible with PC’s, tablets and smartphones.
4. Hotelliant: Hotelliant is a cloud-based hotel website design solution that allows users to set up their hotel website for their hotel. Its hotel website builder allows a user’s hotel to publish detailed hotel information online, engage their customers with photos and videos, and highlight the packages and events in their area. It offers pre-made designs to choose from, CMS builder, unlimited hosting for the website, SEO and more. It is also contract free and has no up-front cost.
5. HotelGenius: Hotelgenius is a Digital Management Suite that brings the user’s hotel a unique way to combine online bookings, guest engagement, and striking website themes. It simplifies the user’s online operations by allowing them to use and control the fundamental features from a user-friendly and integrated management suite. Hotelgenius also provides a Dashboard, a Website builder, a Booking engine and a mobile concierge platform.