Person-to-Person E-Mails that entails information which completes a transaction or some different procedure that the recipient may have begun with you. A common example may be- e-commerce, which entails receiving an email receipt that has information about the item, price, and shipment after you’ve purchased an item. Transactional emails are sent to individuals, in their names, instead of a large list of recipients. Here is the list of top Transactional Email Services that may be to your use.
1. SendGrid: Send Grid is a Transactional Email Service provider that offers its services at $9.95/Month providing with features like Email Template Library to store, view, and edit all of your transactional templates, Import HTML to modify your templates with HTML editor, Drag & Drop Editor, Personalized Content to help you send personalised Emails to individuals of your choice and Version Control. You can also send your templates through API. They also provide 24/7 Support Service.
2. Mailjet: Mailjet is Transactional Email Player offering Free services, increasing in its Paid plans as you update. It offers both Sending and Tracking features for your Transactional Emails along with a number of substantial features such as Integration Via SMTP Or CMS, CRM, and eCommerce plugins: WordPress, Magento, Joomla and much more. They also provide a free mobile app that will allow you to keep an eye on your email flows from anywhere, at any time. Analyze & Optimize- in-depth statistics and tools to leverage these messages to the maximum. Available on both Android and iOS platforms.
3. Mailgun: Mailgun offers powerful APIs that enable you to send, receive and track email effortlessly and it starts from free. Some of its main features include API or control panel, through which you can know exactly what happens to each and every one of your Email. Mailgun posts to your app come fully parsed and transcoded to UTF-8. It also provides Detailed, searchable logs & stats that enables you to track everything, Webhooks: Real-time notifications for your app and Email Validation.
4. Mandrill: Mandrill is a transactional email API that offers its services starting from $9.95/month in which it provides some amazing features like IN-DEPTH ANALYTICS- Searchable activity log, Automatic tagging, Custom tagging, Tracking options per email and Webhooks etc. In the Templates department, Mandrill offers Automatic CSS in the lining, Spam filter testing and multiple templates per account. It also provides its users with customizable sending options & white labeling.
5. Amazon SES: Amazon Simple Email Service (Amazon SES) is a cost-effective email service built on the reliable and scalable infrastructure that offers pay-as-you-go pricing approach for over 50 cloud services. It uses content filtering technologies, authentication mechanisms such as Sender Policy Framework (SPF) and Domain Keys Identified Mail (DKIM). Provides you with Multiple Email-Sending Interfaces, Sending Statistics, Notifications, Amazon SES Mailbox Simulator, Mail Flow Control, Monitoring, AWS Integration and Highly Customizable Receipt Rules.
6. Postmark: Postmark is simple and reliable to use offering its services at $1.50/month. Their API has a fast response time and their batch sends calls is helpful in maintaining a quick response time. They provide webhooks. Their documentation is extensive and comprehensive and also includes libraries for several languages (we use them with python and php).