Logos are a great way of distinguishing your company from others. An attractive logo always sticks in the consumer’s mind. A logo is what is visually associated with your brand name and investing your time and effort in a unique looking one is never a waste. Logo designing services range in prices and the free ones are usually limited to the creation process. To download them for use one usually has to pay. They still are a great option for people who cannot afford expensive graphic design software. Here are the best logo creation services that will give you appealing logos for your company.
1. LogoWorks: LogoWorks is a service of HP. It is an online graphic design company that offers logo designs, web designs and advertising services for small companies. It has a briefing process that gathers your design preferences for its designers to work on. Their average turnaround time is around three days. Your design is taken up by 2-5 designers who compete with each other for the final design. You can choose 4-10 professional design concepts with unlimited revisions as per the plan was chosen. Each plan comes with a ratings and feedback option. For highly specific purposes. you can also opt for their project-specific logo designs. Clients are also eligible for a refund if unsatisfied with the final product. The pricing starts from $299 and goes up to $599.
2. Deluxe Logo Design: Previously known as LogoMojo, Deluxe Logo Designs offer online customized logos and stationary designing services. It is a division of Deluxe, essentially for small businesses. Use Deluxe for a variety of color schemes and fonts to choose from. The final logo is delivered to the client in 11 file formats. It also provides a master vector file for future modifications. Deluxe Premium allows 5 hours of creative consultation and design revisions for up to 1 year after the logo is completed. It also includes a custom email signature design and lifetime file storage. Four packages are offered that starts from $195. The Platinum package starts from $995. Deluxe also extends other artwork services like designing your Twitter background or Facebook profile picture.
3. The Logo Company: A custom logo and stationary designing service for small businesses with the biggest portfolios. It has over 2000 logos within 73 different themes. The developers allot a minimum of 5 designers to each project with five initial concepts. The average turnaround time is 3 days. The company allows an unlimited number of revisions and redraws for maximum user satisfaction. The Logo Company also has a refund policy, logo repairing services and lifetime file storage facilities. You can get your logo for $149 only.
4. Zillion Designs: Zillion Designs, formerly Mycroburst, is an online crowd-sourcing graphic design solution that provides customized logos, stationery, and website designs. As a crowd-sourcing solution, it allows you to set up a design contest and select a plan. Thereafter, you are provided with various concept designs from its large designer community worldwide. Thus, the turn-around time for its project may just be a few hours. It provides you with unlimited design concepts and revisions. Every contest has a dedicated project manager for management of the creative brief and designs posted. The final approved design is provided to the client in multiple formats including web, print, and vector file formats. It also guarantees 100% refund if you get less than 30 concepts. It has 4 packages starting within a range of $274 to $1173.
5. Logo Design Team: It is an online graphic designing company with an in-house set of designers. It also deals with video game, stationary and social media graphics. It follows a unique and efficient one-to-one ratio of graphic designers to concept logos. This may range from 3 to 18 based on the package you choose. The average turn-around time for the projects is two days. The service offers a special ‘Logo repair’ option which modifies your logo into a trendy and modern version of itself. The pricing for a logo starts from $69 and goes up to $229.
6. Logobee: LogoBee is graphics development company that offers logo, stationery, and web designing services. The initial design concepts range from 6 to 8 designs based on your plan with around 2-4 designers allotted. The average turnaround time for a project is 5 days. The basic plan allows a total number of six revisions while the advanced ones allow an unlimited number. It also offers free tutorials, templates and an affiliate program as additional services. There are four packages within a range of $249 to $549. 7. 99 Designs: 99 Designs deals with websites, applications, business cards, book covers, vehicle wraps, brochures, illustrations, and more, other than logos. It holds contests as per your requirement where freelancing designers submit their entries for your project giving you the final say on accepting an entry and rewarding the designer whose entry you like best. It provides several other graphic design related services as well such as web page design, website redesign, landing page design, WordPress theme design, app design, mobile website design, the creation of Facebook covers etc. Take your pick from any of their four packages ranging from $299 to $1299.