Contest management tools help you plan and run online contests for your business. They ensure that you do not miss out on crucial details while running a contest.
Contest management tools help you to:
- Promote your brand
- Engage your viewers
- Learn about target audiences
- Avoid manual management as it is tedious
- Easily track relevant posts on social media
- Measure the contest metrics
Consider the following aspects of the tool before you take your pick according to your company’s needs.
- Implementation of displays
- Provision of content moderation to filter relevant posts
- Contest lead generation to find the most loyal followers/ customers
- Content management and analysis tools
- Content flexibility (image, audio based contests should be offered)
- Payment integration facilities
- Tools to customer base/ followers/ fans
- Price offered for the plan
Here are some of the tools that will help your business conduct contests easily on social media.
- RaffleCopter: RaffleCopter is a contest management tool that helps you embed entry forms which are customizable for your website. You can sort, filter, group and search all your entries in “the grid”. It enables you to conduct sweepstakes, polls, and surveys. The giveaway widget preview is one of its best features. Within minutes of customizing the form to your liking, you can start collecting entries. Rafflecopter is compatible for facebook, WordPress and all other websites. Plans range from $13 up to $84/month. It is a good match for bloggers with its easy embed feature enabling cross-promotional campaigns with multiple partners.
- Strutta: Strutta provides you with a lot of customization options. It allows you to choose between a user-generated photo/video contest or sweepstakes. It also has a feature called Do-it-yourself contest builder which is designed for non-technical marketers. It tracks and measures your results, and even handles multiple media types. Engage your audiences with plans like Turnkey ($249), Designer ($399) and Professional ($999).
- Votigo: Votigo has an easy to use interface that helps you run competitions on almost all major social networks and even your brand’s website. Customizable user profile pages and developer apps are some of its main features. Choose from a variety of plans according to your business needs. It consists of the Small Business ($29), Midsize Business ($99), Large Brands ($349), Enterprise ($500) and Custom &Full service plans (negotiable). You can sign-up for free.
- Competizer: Competizer is easy to run tool especially for start-up companies trying their hand at contests. This tool is free until you reach 25 contest entries. Automated round progression, integration with social media, your own brand’s website and continuous access to statistics are the features which make this tool friendly and easy to use. Facebook and mobile apps are available. The starting price is $247 as a one-time payment to begin the contest with $7 for each progressive day of the contest.
- Promosimple: Promosimple allows you to design your own giveaway with lots of customization options. You can integrate it on your blog and track them all down till the giveaway is over. You can even analyze your demographics as Promosimple requires users to provide personal information if necessary. It is compatible on Facebook or any other website. Monthly and annual subscriptions are offered, the starting price being $15/month. A free trial, however, is available.