Online surveys are part of the broader family of self-administered surveys as opposed to administered surveys. By taking the time to give your opinion, you are providing input for the development of a product or service. Online surveys prove to be faster, cheaper, effective and easy-to-use, productive fashion for analysis. Services like these prove to be highly productive once set for the right audience and purpose.
1. Google Forms: Google Forms is an extensively convenient form tools since its free, and can link your form results to a Google Sheets spreadsheet for advanced analysis. With a number of themes and option for the addition of photos, Google Forms lets its users access a unlimited number of questions that can be posted with about 2,00,000 number of responses per survey. It also accommodates Multilingual Survey and lets its users to add and skip questions for participants based on their previous responses. It also provides features like Require To Answer, Custom Audiences, Answer Validation for effective outputs. SSL Encryption and IP Blocking services are also provided to ensure Security.
2. Survey Monkey: Survey Monkey offers a number of plans according to the users’ requirements. It provides features like 10 number of questions per survey, 100 responses/survey, multilingual survey option, customizable survey look and over 1600 pre-written survey questions to make it easier for you to get started in its Free plan. Answer Validation and Require to Answer are a few substantial features provided by Survey Monkey. You also get Real Time Results and the option to share your survey results. It supports platforms like iOS and Android.
3. Zoho Survey: Zoho is another Online Survey Tool that offers Free service providing features like 15 questions/survey, 150 responses/survey, customizable survey look, multilingual survey option and the option to share survey via social media. Real Time Results and integrations with Google Docs and Google Sheets are also available. In the Security department, Zoho provides password protected surveys, IP Blocking and SSL Encryption. Available for iOS and Android platforms.
4. Survey Gizmo: Survey Gizmo provides a unlimited number of questions and number of responses/survey in its Free Plan. It also includes features like A/B Testing, the option to share survey via social media, Question And Page Skip Logic and over 1600 pre-written questions to choose from, making your experience, even more, simpler and productive. Answer Validation and Randomization of Answer Choices are also available. Real time results, Geo Tracking, Schedule Reports, and Access to Surveys Offline are some of its main features. It also integrates with Google Docs, Google Analytics, and Google Sheets and supports both iOS and Android platform.
5. QuestionPro: QuestionPro also provides free service among other paid plans that offers 10 questions/survey, unlimited responses/survey, customizable survey look, the option to share survey via social media and Custom Question Builder. Require To Answer, Custom Audiences, Answer Validation, Randomization Of Answer Choices- all these features are accessible to the users and viewers. Password Protected Surveys with real-time results, Filters and Cross-Tab Reports, Statistical Analysis and TURF Analysis are also provided by QuestionPro. It integrates with Google Docs but does not support mobile platform.
6. SoGo Survey: SoGo, with its numerous plans, also offer a Free plan where users have the option to access features like multilingual survey, customizable survey look, the option to share survey via social media and Question and Page Skip Logic. Custom question builder with feature like Require To Answer and Answer Validation are also accessible. Real Time Results and the option to Export Report with iOS and Android Support is also available.