A newsletter is a periodically distributed publication which can be used for advertising and increasing referrals from customers. Online newsletters prove to be a wonderfully efficient as well as cost effective way for marketing and communication by businesses. Here is the list of the best online newsletters tools:
1. MailChimp: MailChimp is an extremely popular online marketing service provider. You can easily create your unique campaigns using its drag and drop feature. Its collaboration options like multi-user accounts and comments inside the editor help you to speed up the design process. It has hundreds of e-commerce integrations, which help you to sell better and faster and target customer based on their preferences. With its advanced reporting features, you can monitor sales and website activity anywhere even using your mobile. They offer their services for free for up to 2,000 subscribers and 12,000 emails per month.
2. Constant Contact: Constant Contact offers two plans, Email and EmailPlus. Their services are free for a trial period of sixty days. The Email plan starts at $20/month and offers customizable templates, contact management, list-building tools, tracking & reporting, social media sharing tools, image library and a file storage of 1GB. They support many integrations such as Salesforce, Outlook, Intuit, Results, etc. It offers an easy to use drag and drop design which allows you to create custom templates. The EmailPlus plan, which starts at $45/month, offers you expert-customized templates, file storage of 2GB, Facebook fan promotion, events registration & management, collecting donations, customer surveys, trackable coupons and the ability to send emails based on customer behaviour.
3. My Newsletter builder: MNB offers a variety of plans to choose from to suit your needs. It has a trial for 30 days after which you can choose from a variety of paid options according to your needs. You can quickly design email newsletters with MNB’s template editor, Genie. It stores data regarding e-mail opens, open rates, clicks, click rates, bounces, subscribes, and unsubscribes, complaints and the list of addresses. You may even choose to share your newsletters on Facebook and other social media using plug-ins. Other features include RSS-feed newsletters, an API, hosting unlimited multimedia and multiple accounts management. The paid plan starts at $10/month for 500 emails which can be increased through an upgrade. The total monthly email volume is restricted to 22 times maximum list size.
4. MailKitchen: MailKitchen is an online marketing tool that allows you to create and publish newsletters and campaigns. Its online creation tool, “what you see is what you get” or WYSIWYG, enables you to create your emails easily and quickly. It has a huge number of templates which can be customized. After sending the E-mail, it tracks the openings, clicks, conversions, etc. Its free plan provides only basic features such as ready-made templates, sending statistics and Google Analytics tracking but the paid plans which start from 9.90$/month allow you to send 20,000 emails a month/day and include technical and sales support, database segmentation and data export.
5. Benchmark Email: Benchmark Email provides a drag-and-drop editor which makes e-mail designing quick and easy. You can make and view edits directly in your email template. Its e-mails are responsive meaning they are optimized no matter what device your customer is using to view them. It also provides a photo editor which allows you to add effects, stickers, fonts, etc. You can use its code editor to create your emails from scratch by editing the HTML of a template. The dual view allows you to see the design of your email while you’re editing it. They have a free trial for 30 days/14000 emails after which the paid plans start at $11.95/month. Other features include auto responders, email delivery management, surveys & polls, Google Analytics, data security pin, sub accounts and engagement email.