Gusto is a full-service, flexible payroll that allows you to automate the payroll and tax filing process. Gusto files all federal, state, and local payroll tax forms on behalf of your company, using e-file, e-sign, and e-fax technologies.
- All local, state, and federal payroll taxes are calculated, filed, and paid automatically.
- Form W2: Annual report of wages, tips, and other compensation paid to an employee, as well as the employee's taxes withheld.
- Form 1099: Annual report of payments made to an unincorporated business or independent contractor.
- Form 940: Annual report of all wages, tax liabilities and payments made under the Federal Unemployment Tax Act (FUTA).
- Form 941: Quarterly reports of federal wages, tax withheld from employees, employer's portion of Social Security or Medicare tax, and total tax deposits.
- Form 8974: Filed each quarter with Form 941 if you’re claiming the Federal R&D Tax Credit.